....So now I have a bathroom story.

Every mom has them.

Most start around this age.

Here's mine.

We bought Gardner his first potty chair a couple of weeks back. We mainly wanted to get him used to the fact that it's a "piece of furniture" now, to get him used to seeing it. We taught him how to sit on it, clothed. Well, yesterday, while prepping him for a bath, I taught him how to sit on it....unclothed. I told him that "this is where you tee-tee" (that's what we call it 'round here).

He giggled, and stood up. I turned my attention back to the bathtub water level, and glanced back just in time to see a stream shooting forth and hitting the potty seat, potty lid, and the shower curtain. He looked incredibly proud of his feat. I really believe he thought he'd just tee-teed in his potty.

I laughed till my sides hurt. I figured that wouldn't happen again, at least for a while.

I was wrong.

I just had the same incident occur minutes ago, while preparing him for tonight's bath. This time, however, he decided to use ME as a target. I looked back, feeling something warm running down my backside, and saw him standing there, aiming away.

OH, my.

One of many more adventures in the loo, I'm sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog